Questions To Ask Your Potential Lawyerhttps://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/1a5.770.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/questions-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Joel Leppard Joel Leppard https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/4de5a5d3898121729a83f9e413ca7894?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Deciding on a lawyer can be an extremely difficult and oftentimes daunting task. How do you know what to ask, and who will best fit your legal needs? Before you decide on a lawyer to handle your case, you want to have a list of questions to discuss during your free or low-cost consultation.
Below are nine questions to ask your potential attorney before making your choice.
1. What is your education, work experience and practice areas?
2. How long have you practiced law in the State of Florida?
3. Have you won any awards or other industry recognition?
8. What is my role and responsibilities?
9. What are the fees and expenses?
Call (407) 476-4111 for a free consultation to determine if you are a good fit for our firm.